Active support for relief and stabilization of the knee
If your knee feels weak, is swollen or painful, the GenuTrain knee support can help you. It relieves pain, stabilizes the joint and helps to achieve faster mobilization. The GenuTrain is the original functional knee support and has undergone continuous further development since it was launched onto the market in 1981. The new generation with the Omega pad, a new functional cushion around the kneecap, is once again setting new standards. Further improvements have been made to the support, with the result that it is now better than ever at relieving pain and stabilizing the joint.
- Pain relief
- Secure hold for the knee joint
- Pressure relief for the kneecap and reduction in pain at the meniscus
- Anatomical fit and integrated donning aid
- Irritation (tendomyopathy, ligament insertion degeneration, meniscopathy, osteoarthritis, arthritis, post-traumatic and post-operative)
- Recurrent joint effusions
- Feeling of instability
- Knee strains or sprains
- Recurrent knee pain
- Pre and post-operative knee swelling and inflammation
- Adolescent knee pain
- Osgood-Schlatter´s disease
- Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis)
Made-to-measure: Please find the exact measuring points for GenuTrain® made-to-measure on the detailed measuring block. Made-to-measure in natural and now also in titanium.