In the case of irritation and combination injuries that affect the wrist as well as the thumb carpometacarpal joint and thumb basal joint, the ManuRhizoLoc® immobilizes the wrist and holds the thumb securely in a relaxed position with a support. The construction of the orthosis can be individually adjusted in line with the progress of treatment, whereby the mobility of the thumb basal joint is gradually increased and eventually the thumb support can be removed.
- Stabilizes the wrist and supports the thumb
- Mobility can be adjusted as treatment requires
- Easy to put on and take off with one hand
- Irritation in the wrist or in the thumb basal joint and thumb carpometacarpal joint (post-traumatic and post-operative)
- Severe carpometacarpal joint arthrosis
- Combination injury in the wrist and thumb carpometacarpal joint
- Carpal tunnel syndrome